RETURNS & COMPLAINTS
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
- The consumer may withdraw from the contract without giving a reason by submitting an appropriate statement to the Seller within 14 days from the date of the Order completion (i.e. the Order delivery).
- The consumer withdrawing from the contract bears the costs of returning the product to the Seller on his own.
- To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send a declaration of withdrawal from the contract before the deadline, using any means of communication with the Seller, in particular to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The consumer is obliged to return the item to the Seller immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send the product back before the deadline.
- The consumer should return the parcel to the following address: cottonmoose.eu Wilsona 88, 42-202 Częstochowa Polska.
- The right to withdraw from the sales contract does not apply in the cases specified in art. 38 of the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2020.287, i.e. of 2020.02.21).
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered void and the consumer will receive a refund of the amount paid for the purchased products. The seller will refund the amount paid immediately, but not earlier than within 14 days of receiving the returned products.
- The amount paid is refunded by bank transfer to the account indicated by the Consumer in the declaration of withdrawal from the sales contract from which the transfer was made.
- The consumer is liable for the diminished value of the product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish its nature, characteristics and functioning.
- The Seller is obliged to deliver the ordered products to the Consumer free from defects.
- The Seller is liable to the Customer for defects in the goods to the extent specified in Art. 556 and following of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2019.1145, i.e. of 2019.06.19).
- The Seller is liable to the Customer if the sold product has a physical or legal defect (warranty).
- The customer has the right to file a complaint within 2 (two) years from the date of delivery of the goods by the Seller.
- To submit a complaint, the Customer should first contact the Seller by writing to the address email@example.com, attaching a completed complaint form and attaching photos of the defective goods. The customer may also deliver the advertised goods to the Seller (washed or cleaned) along with a completed complaint form to the following address: cottonmoose.eu Wilsona 88, 42-202 Częstochowa, Poland.
- The Seller shall consider the complaint within 14 days from the date of submitting the complaint and notify the Customer about the further procedure.
- If the complaint is considered justified, the Seller shall immediately replace the defective product with a non-defective one or remove the defect, and will cover the costs incurred by the Customer for delivering the defective product to the Seller by the courier indicated by the Seller. The above does not affect the Customer's ability to demand a price reduction or withdraw from the contract if the defect is significant.
- If it is not possible to replace the goods, remove the defect or reduce the price, the Seller will refund the amount immediately in accordance with applicable law.
- The complaint will be considered within 14 days.
- If the complaint is deemed unjustified, the Seller shall immediately send the goods back to the Customer at his expense to the address indicated in the complaint form.
- The Consumer sends the complaint at his own expense, and if the complaint is considered positively (the existence of a defect in the product), the cost incurred by the Consumer will be reimbursed (in the amount equal to the cost of the cheapest Polish mail). If, after examining the advertised product, the Seller does not find a defect covered by the warranty referred to by the Consumer, the product will be returned at the expense of the Consumer.
- The consumer may use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. In order to take advantage of the possibility of amicable settlement of disputes regarding online purchases, the Consumer may submit his complaint, e.g. via the EU ODR internet platform, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.