Terms & conditions of the cottonmoose.eu Online Store
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The owner of the online store operating at the internet address www.cottonmoose.eu (hereinafter referred to as: the Website) is Bartosz Sikora, who runs a business reported to CEIDG under the name of BARTOSZ SIKORA Cottonmose.eu, Bursztynowa 10, 05-090 Podolszyn Nowy, NIP: 9512163862 (hereinafter referred to as: Seller).
- These Regulations constitute the regulations referred to in Art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2020.344, i.e. of 2020.03.03).
- The Seller runs, via the Website, an online store (hereinafter referred to as: the Store), in which he offers the sale of products by electronic means (that is via the Internet).
- Contact with the Seller is possible at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The rules of using the Store are set out in these Regulations.
- Browsing the Website does not require any data.
- The cottonmoose.eu store sells products in the European Union, excluding Poland, Malta & Cyprus.
2. TYPES AND SCOPE OF ELECTRONICALLY PROVIDED SERVICES
- The sale of products in the Store takes place by concluding a sales contract via the Internet.
- The Store sells new products, presented on the Website, included in the Store's offer at the time of placing the Order.
- The sales contract is concluded by placing an order by the Customer and confirming its acceptance by the Seller.
- The buyer of the products offered in the Store may be an adult Website user who placed an Order (hereinafter referred to as: the Customer).
- A customer who is a natural person and places an order not directly related to the business or professional activity is a consumer.
- Orders are processed according to the prices applicable on the date of placing the Order, indicated in the product description.
- The prices of products in the Store's offer are gross prices and include all taxes. The given prices do not include possible shipping costs. Information about shipping, including possible costs and delivery date, can be found in the product description.
3. ACCOUNT REGISTRATION ON THE SITE
- As a result of the registration, the user is assigned an account that enables identification of activities undertaken by the user through the Website, including placing orders.
- Access to the account is possible after entering the login and password assigned to the account.
- Keeping an account on the Website is free.
- Placing Orders is also possible without prior account registration on the Website. Then it will be necessary to provide only the data needed to perform the Order.
- An order is a declaration of will to conclude a contract for the sale of selected products for the indicated price, submitted in electronic form (using the Internet and the Website functions).
- An order may be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round.
- The selection of products for the Order is made by adding them to the basket. It is possible to verify the contents of the basket at any time.
- After adding products to the cart, the Customer selects the delivery address and payment method. The Customer completes the Order as soon as it is confirmed and paid for.
- The Seller will confirm the Order by indicating the Order data via the Website and in an e-mail sent to the Customer.
- The customer may express the will to receive a VAT invoice, which may be attached to the shipment or sent electronically to the e-mail address provided in the form of an electronic image of settlement documents, in particular, such as: VAT invoices with attachments, corrective VAT invoices with attachments and forms. The above entitles the Seller to issue and send a VAT invoice in electronic form, in accordance with art. 106n of the Act of March 11, 2004 on tax on goods and services (Journal of Laws 2020.106, i.e. of 2020.01.23).
- The order will be delivered to the address indicated by the Customer in the Order.
- The Store may contact the Customer by e-mail in connection with the submission or implementation of the Order.
- If necessary, the Customer may contact the Store by e-mail at email@example.com in the text of the message, providing the Order number.
- The customer can choose one of two forms of payment for the ordered products: a) bank transfer, b) online payment via PayPal, c) credit card payments serviced by Dotpay.pl
- The choice of payment methods is made by the Customer at the stage of placing the Order.
- The Buyer is obliged to make the payment within 7 days from the conclusion of the Agreement.
- The rules for making payments via the online payment system are available at www.paypal.com.
- The rules for card payments are available at www.dotpay.com
- The store does not send products on delivery.
6. DELIVERY OF THE ORDER
- Orders are usually processed within 2-5 business days.
- When the Order is completed and ready for shipment, an e-mail is sent informing about completing the Order. The customer will receive the last message informing about the status of the Order when the Order is sent to the Customer.
- The execution of the Order will begin when the Customer receives an automatic e-mail with information that the payment has been accepted.
- In the absence of payment, the Order will be canceled, of which the Customer will be notified via e-mail.
- The Customer may cancel the placed Order only at firstname.lastname@example.org, however, the Customer may not cancel the Order that has already been sent, which does not exclude the right to withdraw from the contract.
- If the execution of the Order is not possible within the time provided for its implementation, the Seller shall inform the Customer about it by e-mail or by phone.
- Regardless of the rights described above, if the order cannot be processed, the Seller has the right to withdraw from the contract within 30 (thirty) days from the date of its conclusion. If the payment has been made, the Seller will refund the paid amount to the Customer immediately after canceling the order.
7. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
- The consumer may withdraw from the contract without giving a reason by submitting an appropriate statement to the Seller within 14 days from the date of the Order completion (i.e. the Order delivery).
- The consumer withdrawing from the contract bears the costs of returning the product to the Seller on his own.
- To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send a declaration of withdrawal from the contract before the deadline, using any means of communication with the Seller, in particular to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The consumer is obliged to return the item to the Seller immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send the product back before the deadline.
- The consumer should return the parcel to the following address: cottonmoose.eu Wilsona 88, 42-202 Częstochowa Poland.
- The right to withdraw from the sales contract does not apply in the cases specified in art. 38 of the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2020.287, i.e. of 2020.02.21).
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered void and the consumer will receive a refund of the amount paid for the purchased products. The seller will refund the amount paid immediately, but not earlier than within 14 days of receiving the returned products.
- The amount paid is refunded by bank transfer to the account indicated by the Consumer in the declaration of withdrawal from the sales contract from which the transfer was made.
- The consumer is liable for the diminished value of the product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish its nature, characteristics and functioning.
8. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
- The Seller is obliged to deliver the ordered products to the Consumer free from defects.
- The Seller is liable to the Customer for defects in the goods to the extent specified in Art. 556 and following of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2019.1145, i.e. of 2019.06.19).
- The Seller is liable to the Customer if the sold product has a physical or legal defect (warranty).
- The customer has the right to file a complaint within 2 (two) years from the date of delivery of the goods by the Seller.
- To submit a complaint, the Customer should first contact the Seller by writing to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a completed complaint form and attaching photos of the defective goods. The customer may also deliver the advertised goods to the Seller (washed or cleaned) along with a completed complaint form to the following address: cottonmoose.eu Wilsona 88, 42-202 Częstochowa, Poland.
- The Seller shall consider the complaint within 14 days from the date of submitting the complaint and notify the Customer about the further procedure.
- If the complaint is considered justified, the Seller shall immediately replace the defective product with a non-defective one or remove the defect, and will cover the costs incurred by the Customer for delivering the defective product to the Seller by the courier indicated by the Seller. The above does not affect the Customer's ability to demand a price reduction or withdraw from the contract if the defect is significant.
- If it is not possible to replace the goods, remove the defect or reduce the price, the Seller will refund the amount immediately in accordance with applicable law.
- The complaint will be considered within 14 days.
- If the complaint is deemed unjustified, the Seller shall immediately send the goods back to the Customer at his expense to the address indicated in the complaint form.
- The Consumer sends the complaint at his own expense, and if the complaint is considered positively (the existence of a defect in the product), the cost incurred by the Consumer will be reimbursed (in the amount equal to the cost of the cheapest Polish mail). If, after examining the advertised product, the Seller does not find a defect covered by the warranty referred to by the Consumer, the product will be returned at the expense of the Consumer.
- The consumer may use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. In order to take advantage of the possibility of amicable settlement of disputes regarding online purchases, the Consumer may submit his complaint, e.g. via the EU ODR internet platform, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
9. PERSONAL DATA
If you intend to order a large number of products or establish commercial cooperation, please contact the Seller in advance at: email@example.com Orders placed in breach of the previous sentence may not be confirmed by the Seller.
11. NECESSARY TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
Proper use of the Website requires an ICT system that meets the following requirements:
- computer or other mobile device,
- access to the Internet,
- an installed web browser such as Internet Explorer, Opera, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari with cookies enabled,
- to set up an account and receive messages from e-mail - having an account and e-mail address.
12. TRUE DATA AND PROHIBITION TO PROVIDE ILLEGAL CONTENT
- The customer declares that the data provided by him, in particular personal data and delivery address, are true and complete. In the event of a change of data, the Customer is obliged to notify the Seller about this fact by updating the data on the account created as part of registration.
- The Customer is obliged to use the Store in a manner consistent with good manners and the provisions of generally applicable law. It is forbidden for the Customer to provide illegal content as well as false or misleading information.
- The Customer is obliged to comply with the prohibition on the abuse of electronic means of communication and to provide the following content by or to the Website: a) causing or likely to cause its incorrect operation or overload, b) violating the rights of third parties, generally accepted social standards or inconsistent with generally applicable laws.
13. DELETION OF THE ACCOUNT AND TERMINATION
- It is possible to delete the account at any time by sending an appropriate request to the Seller's address firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation of the account does not affect the implementation of Orders placed and confirmed by the Seller.
- The customer has the right to terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services (account services on the Website) at any time by sending a request to delete the account created during registration.
- The Seller has the right to terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services at any time, with a 14-day notice period, which runs from the date of notifying the Customer to the e-mail address indicated in the Account, for important reasons, e.g. in the event of ceasing business or store activities or breach of the Regulations by the Customer.
14. FINAL PROVISIONS
- In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2020.287, i.e. of 2020.02.21) andthe Act of April 23, 1964, the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2019.1145, i.e. of 2019.06.19).
- Any disputes arising between the Customer who is not a Consumer and the Seller will be settled by the court competent for the seat of the Seller.
- The Seller reserves the right to temporary interruptions and disruptions in the functioning of the Website, which does not affect the implementation of confirmed Orders.
- The Seller may amend the Regulations, and the change shall come into force after 14 days from the date of posting information about such a change on the Website.
- The attachments to the Regulations are: a) return form (withdrawal from the contract), b) complaint form.